Friday, January 04, 2013

2012 Christmas Present Exchange

In this year's Secret Santa that Emma organises every year I was treated to some Florida treats by Katrin aka Swede in Florida. I'm looking forward to devouring saltwater taffy and trying the orange coconut marmalade and especially the alligator beef jerky. Thanks Katrin!

I sent my gift to Cecilia in the UK. I was a bit late but I hope she has received it by now. She doesn't have a blog so can't check. I sent a necklace, a owl birthday card and sweets (must for Swedes abroad), according to her wish list :) No photo evidence though.

Can't wait for next year's Secret Santa!

3 comments:

  1. I was worried the package got lost along the way, so glad you got it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweflo - Det hade kommit, det tog mig bara typ två veckor och pallra mig till posten :)

    Västmanländskan - Det blev toppen! Gillar den här bytesidén!

    ReplyDelete